Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I can't be the girl who takes long bus rides anymore



I woke up to a text message from a friend today, and now I'm probably having a major depressive episode. I replied back but my friend didn't so I ended up checking online whatever the matter was. I was tagged to this link, I kind of started to panic. I checked it out and before I even finished it I wanted to cry and vomit my guts out at the same time. You see, years back sometime in 2007, I just turned 21 or was about to turn 21 I think, I met my Sir Gawain but I lost him on that same day.

It was that lost chance that I'll never get back. I tried to  look for him years ago but I stopped because I can't be the girl who takes long bus rides without any reason anymore. And this makes me sad because, I'm not as brave as how I used to be. I want to be inspired again, to write compulsively again and be the girl who wears flip flops during a rain storm who is unafraid to make a connection while in a freezing bus ride back home.

2 comments:

  1. darling, naliligaw lang si gawain. he will find his way back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( love, sana si Gawain na lang yung first love ko no? edi sana hindi ako broken ng ganito.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Sings badly. Dances like a maniac.